BORROWED RITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BORROWED RITE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Draconis's Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draconis

Draconis's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Draconis's Arrival   Draconis's Arrival EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:03 pm

Draconis sits by the window excited to finally see where he is going to live for a while. Lightly tapping his fingers on his book in his lap not able to hide his eagerness to see his new adventure. The train slowed to a stop. His butler beside him was to accompany him to the train stop then leave. Draconis only momentarly thought of how he was to carry his luggage by himself, but soon forgot about the thought when his butler told him they were here. Springing up to his feet and grabbing a suit case and another travel bag he followed his butler out to the station. Some men from the train company got the rest of his luggage out of the train and left it on the train station. He couldn't wait to meet the people from the institute.Will they have the same abilites I do? he wondered as he gathered all his belongings.
"Sir you have to wait here and they will send someone to fetch you." His butler told him. He smiled and nodded.
"I see. That's great! Thank you so much for acompanying me here and working for me for this long. I'll wait to be picked up then." He couldn't wait to go to the institute and get unpacked and start living here. Nothing could calm him, with bounds of energy he paced and waited for someone to pick him up after his butler left him. Waiting was almost unbarable to him but nothing could keep him from here to finally start his own life away from his family and to finally understand more about himself.
Back to top Go down
Anders

Anders

Draconis's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconis's Arrival   Draconis's Arrival EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:22 pm

It was another day for Anders as he get's ready to scout the town. Some people begin to wonder why he wanders around town aimlessly. But he walks around as if there is nothing to be seen or do in this dull town. He sat there in the Train Station looking at all the people coming into town. He likes to see the different types of people each day that arrive. Some people don't even have luggage with them, they just got off and start walking out. Those people are what fascinated him. Not a care in the world, just moving to move. Anders takes a drink from his bottle. Although Anders did see this man just standing there. "Who comes to a town just to stand there?" He thought to himself. But that's all he thought about him. He moved along the station and started to mingle with the people coming in. Although most of them simply ignored him and continue going on their way. He found this insulting and got frustrated at the lack of attention people were giving him.
"Why did you people want to come to such a dead beat town anyways?!" he shouted in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Draconis

Draconis's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconis's Arrival   Draconis's Arrival EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:14 pm

Draconis looked up and spotted a man he hadn't tried to talk to yet. Though he just shouted Draconis was interested by the man. Adjusting his hat on his head, which seemed to be a top hat with a few red roses riming it, Draconis quickly walked over to the man smiling. The man standing before him was very pale and curious looking to him. Draconis was too excited to really think about the strangely pale man as he finally got to him instead he was delighted to see someone with as much energy as himself.
"Dead beat? It's not for me!" Draconis smiled at the man and took off his hat that showed his shoulder length slightly curled, black hair. "I'm Draconis, I'm come from England. I've come to start a new chapter in my life. I'ts quite a pleasure to meet you sir!" Draconis stuck out his hand in a friendly greeting gesture waiting for the man's reply.
Back to top Go down
Anders

Anders

Draconis's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconis's Arrival   Draconis's Arrival EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:27 pm

"Aye, the names Anders, I didn't think anyone would take the time to talk to little ol' me" He replied back to the man while shaking his hand. Anders was curious to see this man's odd apparel, he's never seen anyone who would put flowers on their hats. "England is a very nice place, what brings you to this little town?" Anders was glad that somebody was giving him the attention he craved.
Back to top Go down
Draconis

Draconis's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconis's Arrival   Draconis's Arrival EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:43 pm

Draconis eagerly shook Anders's hand. He was pleased to have someone to talk to rather than just waiting to be picked up it was starting to bore him to the point of possible death. He kept grining happy to have something interesting to be brought up too.
"I couldn't stand keeping to myself any longer." He explained pointing to where he was standing with several luggage trunks holding his favorite attire. "Indeed England is a wonderful place! But everyone needs to have a new start sometime. I'm here to go to the institute. How about you Mr. Anders?" He asked curiously wondering where this man was from originally or if he was heading to the same place he was.
Back to top Go down
Anders

Anders

Draconis's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconis's Arrival   Draconis's Arrival EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:42 am

"I agree, I couldn't bare the thought of waiting for who knows how long without bursting into a gazillion pieces" He looked over at the man's luggage, He had a lot of cargo for one person, did he really need that many clothing. Also, are they all as odd as this fellows hat? "Why, I'm here on my daily routine" He began to explain, "Everyday here is kinda a bother, first I walk around town to see the pretty faces. Then I go into the subway to greet the new arrivals as you can see" Anders paused his story there because the rest is sorta a rant, it just follows that pattern but for the rest of the town and out of town. "You said you're going to the institute eh? I didn't know you were an heir, well after all I'm not too good at judging others" He looked that man in curiosity, it isn't every day when he meets an heir and an odd clothed one to be exact.
Back to top Go down
Draconis

Draconis's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconis's Arrival   Draconis's Arrival EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:25 am

Draconis clapped his hands like a small child delighted about something. "Oh wonderful day! You know about the place I'm heading then! It's my fortune to meet someone who knows about the heirs. So that would make you one too right?" He quickly took a breath before continuing on his small ramble that he wasn't eve quite following at this point just letting the words spill out of his mouth. "Do you live there? I hope we get to see eachother often then." He finally stopped realizing he should give the other man some time to reply. His first day and he already met someone at the train station he didn't even have to go to the institute to meet someone. He was quite happy with this surprise and not to mention possibly making a new friend before even getting to his destination.
Back to top Go down
Anders

Anders

Draconis's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconis's Arrival   Draconis's Arrival EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:11 am

"Why yes, I know of it. But unfortunately I am not an heir sadly, but then again I'm not far from it." Anders knew saying this would put curiosity into the lad's mind, maybe even tempt him to ask what he is. He wasn't sure how he would go about or what he would say in reply of that but it will be said with pride. "But if I did live there I'm sure we would of been the best of friends" he said with a quick smile.
Back to top Go down
Draconis

Draconis's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconis's Arrival   Draconis's Arrival EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:04 am

Draconis smiled and curiously looked at him. This man stirred all the curiousity in his bones he could help but blurt out. "Not an heir but similar? I've never heard anything alike an heir. Then again I haven't heard much. So what are you if you don't mind me asking?" Draconis eagerly probbed for answers. Anders stirred up much interested with him he almost wished to stick the man in his luggage to take him along to the institute to keep talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Anders

Anders

Draconis's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconis's Arrival   Draconis's Arrival EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:49 pm

"Yes we are quite similar. But we're also doubly different. I am a gifted individual who got my gift from the gods themselves." Anders was completely convinced that the "Infected" label others developed did not suit him. His gift was nothing but marvelous to him. There wasn't a room big enough in the world to fit his ego.
Back to top Go down
Draconis

Draconis's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconis's Arrival   Draconis's Arrival EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:31 pm

"Fasinating! I must say I would like to hear more about this. Gods so intriging. Whats the legends I've never heard of them. He rambled a little and more interested in his companion than he had been when he first started talking to him. Anders was just so entertaining to himself, listening to him made him lose the time and forget he was waiting to go to somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Draconis's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconis's Arrival   Draconis's Arrival Empty

Back to top Go down

Draconis's Arrival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BORROWED RITE :: In Town :: Train Station-
Jump to: